Business etiquette and corporate civility training is proven to have a positive effect on the bottom line. Empower your sales and service employees with knowledge that makes them effective representatives of your brand.
The Parks Image Group, Inc. delivers high-impact workshops in business etiquette training and corporate civility training to companies in the Southeastern United States. Seeing the opportunity to treat others as if they truly matter, Peggy is among the first image consultants in the world to blend the concepts of civility and style. And, how logical! A stylish oaf is as unattractive in the business world as a civil, disheveled man or woman. We want to do business with people who exude professionalism and competence.
Companies that bring in Peggy M. Parks understand:
- Customer relationships flourish when professionals are mindful of each impression they make
- How your employees look and behave can be the differentiating factor between you and your competition
- People buy experiences, not just services and products
- Brand damage, particularly through social media, can happen quickly when employees are unprepared
- Leaders don’t just act like leaders; they also look and communicate like leaders
- Increased confidence can improve performance and the sense of value your employees have at work
- Enhanced Customer Relations: Your paycheck depends on how you treat your customers. Learn how to understand needs, skillfully deal with angry and difficult customers, the impact of civility, tone & non-verbal communication, and how to overcome objections.
- Professional Image: When people meet you, they make a value judgment within 3-10 seconds. Since we don’t walk around with our credentials pinned to our lapels, we need to bring the essence of who we really are to the outside. To further business relationships, customer-facing employees must present their best selves. Learn about mindful, consistent wardrobe planning, the power of color, what business casual really means, and more.
- Business Communication. Incivility in the workplace has a very high cost related to slipping quality of performance, lost customers, decreased collaboration, attrition, low morale, and working fewer hours. Learn about technology etiquette, body language, building rapport, listening skills, attitude, gossip, and respect.
- Business Meals: Dining for business is not about food. You want to leave your dining companions thinking about the great conversation you had, rather than any lack of table manners. Learn about the dos and don’ts, American vs. Continental styles of eating, restaurant selection, hosting, and paying the bill.
- International Etiquette: Globalization is here to stay, and we will work with people with cultural and language differences. Be prepared for international travel and to avoid faux pas when doing business in other countries.
Investing in your employee’s image is a winning proposition for your company and your employees. Contact Peggy M. Parks to learn how she will put a positive spin on image building and business etiquette for your business teams. She’ll conduct a needs assessment then follow up with a proposal.