As an authority of business image and civility in the Southeast and a contributor to a number of image books, Peggy M. Parks serves as a press resource and radio and television guest on the topics of:
- Dressing for success in the workplace
- The pay-off of civility
- Business dining etiquette
- Email and cell phone etiquette
- Personal branding
Contact Peggy M. Parks to schedule an interview.
- Appeared on WBTV 12, Community Focus with BB Webb: “Powerful Image, Professional Impact” at Georgia Institute of Technology. Watch entire Peggy M. Parks interview with BB Webb here
- The hip-HOT capital of the South: Women’s Wear Daily (WWD)
- Personal Brand: Daily Report
- True Blue Comes In Many Shades: Susan Soper, INtown
- The Power of First Impressions: Linda Hersey
- One Image at a Time: Vanessa Burke, Piedmont Review
- Styling For Success: Cindi Cooper with Alison Adamo, new you atlanta
Peggy M. Parks has also been featured in Over-40 Job Search Guide by Gail Geary, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The Jewish Business Network Newsletter, WCTV24’s Living Life With Style, Women’s Mentor Network Radio, WIMO Radio 1300 AM, and Radio Sandy Springs. She has been quoted on about.com and singlemindedwomen.com.
Peggy also writes a weekly Blog which you can read here, and appears as an etiquette and civility columnist for American City Business Journal’s How To blog. ACBJ is the parent company to the Atlanta Business Chronicle and its 39 sibling newspapers throughout the country. You can see a list of her most recent American City Business Journal articles here.